You may look up your total hours and update your contact information by following the steps below:
- You must use your email address that is on file with the JATC. If you do not have an email on file, call the JATC office and supply your current email.
- The FIRST TIME you log on, enter your email address and click “Reset Password”
- An email will be sent to your address, click the link in the email and type in a password
- Go back to login screen and login using your password
- You will see your contact information. Make any changes necessary. (Email address cannot be changed online)
- Click on Apprentices tab to see total hours
- Note the amount of hours is your TOTAL hours, including both work and school hours, and the month listed under “Last Report Mo.” is the month the total includes up through the end of
- The JATC will not know or manage your password. If you forget it, you must reset it.
***The pay rate shown is the rate you have been approved for, not necessarily the rate you should be at now.***