2020-2021 School Year Information
Canvas login link; https://bostonjatc.instructure.com/login/canvas
Click Here for Canvas login instructions
Upon lay off/return to work, please email email@example.com with the title “Lay Off” or “Return to Work” along with your name, company and date of lay off/return to work.
Log in here to pay any open invoices.
Apprentice Fee Information: Click Here for the 2020-2021 Book Fee Flyer
Click here to view and download information about the Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave (MAPFML).
Click here if you are interested in learning more about COVID-19 testing being offered by Local 103 IBEW Health Benefit Plan.
Click here to view and download the 2020 Mass Amendments.
Click here to view and download 237 Commonwealth of Mass Regulations.
Apprentice Step Raises:
Apprentices are responsible for:
- Knowing their correct pay rate
- Regularly checking their pay stub to ensure they are receiving the correct rate
- Notifying the JATC immediately upon receiving an incorrect pay rate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Important info about raises and pay rates:
- It is not guaranteed that we can recover retro pay for you if you wait longer than 30 days to notify the JATC after receiving an incorrect pay rate.
- Hours towards raises begin accruing from the time you are assigned to work by the JATC. Work hours prior to that do not count towards raises.
- School hours count towards raises and are added to your total once a year, after the school year has been successfully completed (contingent on meeting all grade and attendance policies.)
You may look up your total hours and update your contact information by following the steps below:
- Click here to log in
- To Login…you must use your email address that is on file with the JATC.
- If you do not have an email on file, call the JATC office and supply your current email.
- The FIRST TIME you log on, enter your email address and click “Reset Password”
- An email will be sent to your address, click the link in the email and type in a password
- Go back to login screen and login using your password
- You will see your contact information. Make any changes necessary. (Email address cannot be changed online)
- Click on Apprentices tab to see total hours
- Note the amount of hours is your TOTAL hours, including both work and school hours, and the month listed under “Last Report Mo.” is the month the total includes up through the end of
- The JATC will not know or manage your password. If you forget it, you must reset it.
The pay rate shown is the rate you have been approved for, not necessarily the rate you should be at now.
Refer to your step raise letter to calculate when your rate should become effective.
Link to Printable Apprentice Pay Rate Sheet: Apprentice Rate Sheet 3-1-2021
Apprentice Pay Rates:
Online LMS (Learning Management System):
If you’re having LMS issues, please first attempt to use a different internet browser. Some lessons will not work on Google Chrome, but will work on Internet Explorer or Firefox.
If all else fails, contact LMS Support. The LMS Support team is very helpful, simply explain your issue in your ticket and submit. You may not get an instant response, but someone will get back to you in a timely manner.
Apprentice Tool Lists: Click Here