All shop classes will begin promptly at 7:00 AM. Proper shop attire is required, tools, hard hats, safety glasses, gloves and work boots. A student violating this provision shall be removed from the classroom or shop and marked absent for the day.
All Day School will start promptly at 7:00 AM and conclude at 3:30 PM
All Night School will start promptly at 4:30 PM and conclude at 8:10 PM. (Hoisting and Rigging classes will be held on scheduled Saturdays from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM)
All schedules are subject to change at any point.
Post Graduate Schedule
JATC 2019-2020 Vacation & Test & Quiz Makeup Schedule
Shop Make Ups
- First Year Electrical – Conduit – Semester 1 Make Up: Monday, January 6, 2020 from 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Second Year Electrical – Conduit – Semester 1 Make Up: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Third Year Electrical – Industrial/Fire Alarm – Semester 1 Make Up : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 from 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Fourth Year Electrical – CPR and/or OSHA Class 1-4 – Wednesday May 27, 2020 from 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Fourth Year Electrical – OSHA Class 5-8 – Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Along with attending a Saturday test/quiz make up session all first, second, third and fourth year electrical apprentices are required to make up their missed shop classes. Shop Classes will be held on the following dates:
Make up classes will begin promptly at 7:00 AM and end at 3:30 PM. Apprentice who fail to attend their shop make up will NOT receive credit for the missed day.