Upon lay off/return to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Lay Off” or “Return to Work” along with your name, company and date of lay off/return to work.
Apprentices: Continue to check your email for Important Updates.
A COVID-19 Screening Form must be filled out within 24 hours prior to any class or event you are scheduled for at the JATC. The form may be accessed by clicking HERE.
Click HERE for new Covid Prevention Information.
Back to work Guidance
- Extension of Emergency Worksite Provisions (IBEW Local 103 and Boston NECA) – 4.21.2020
- Click here for guidance on going back to work
- Info on Respirators-Masks-Face Shields
Massachusetts Covid-19 Construction Guidelines
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – https://www.mass.gov/lists/safety-standards-for-construction
- City of Boston – https://www.boston.gov/news/temporary-guidance-construction-city-boston
- OSHA Guidelines
Click here for Massachusetts COVID-19 Construction Guidelines
Tips for Managing Anxiety
- COVID 19 Tips for Managing Anxiety
- Virtual Mediation Flyer
- Parenting group
- Anxiety Management Group_MAP
Filing for Unemployment
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FILING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT:
JATC Apprentices and CWs are not considered part-time or full-time students. Answer the questions accordingly.
If you wish to file for unemployment, click this link.
Unemployment information from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is available here.
- The documents below should answer any questions you may have about health coverage, etc.: