Upon lay off/return to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Lay Off” or “Return to Work” along with your name, company and date of lay off/return to work.
Apprentices: Continue to check your email for Important Updates.
Click HERE for new Covid Prevention Information.
Back to work Guidance
- Extension of Emergency Worksite Provisions (IBEW Local 103 and Boston NECA) – 4.21.2020
- Click here for guidance on going back to work
- Info on Respirators-Masks-Face Shields
Massachusetts Covid-19 Construction Guidelines
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – https://www.mass.gov/lists/safety-standards-for-construction
- City of Boston – https://www.boston.gov/news/temporary-guidance-construction-city-boston
- OSHA Guidelines
Tips for Managing Anxiety
- COVID 19 Tips for Managing Anxiety
- Virtual Mediation Flyer
- Parenting group
- Anxiety Management Group_MAP
Filing for Unemployment
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FILING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT:
JATC Apprentices and CWs are not considered part-time or full-time students. Answer the questions accordingly.
If you wish to file for unemployment, click this link.
Unemployment information from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is available here.
- The documents below should answer any questions you may have about health coverage, etc.: