Apprentices are responsible for:
- Knowing their correct pay rate
- Regularly checking their pay stub to ensure they are receiving the correct rate
- Notifying the JATC immediately upon receiving an incorrect pay rate by emailing email@example.com
Important info about raises and pay rates:
- It is not guaranteed that we can recover retro pay for you if you wait longer than 30 days to notify the JATC after receiving an incorrect pay rate.
- Hours towards raises begin accruing from the time you are assigned to work by the JATC. Work hours prior to that do not count towards raises.
- School hours count towards raises and are added to your total once a year, after the school year has been successfully completed (contingent on meeting all grade and attendance policies.)
You may look up your total hours and update your contact information by following the steps below:
- Click here to log in
- To Login…you must use your email address that is on file with the JATC.
- If you do not have an email on file, call the JATC office and supply your current email.
- The FIRST TIME you log on, enter your email address and click “Reset Password”
- An email will be sent to your address, click the link in the email and type in a password
- Go back to login screen and login using your password
- You will see your contact information. Make any changes necessary. (Email address cannot be changed online)
- Click on Apprentices tab to see total hours
- Note the amount of hours is your TOTAL hours, including both work and school hours, and the month listed under “Last Report Mo.” is the month the total includes up through the end of
- The JATC will not know or manage your password. If you forget it, you must reset it.
The pay rate shown is the rate you have been approved for, not necessarily the rate you should be at now.
Refer to your step raise letter to calculate when your rate should become effective.
Link to Printable Apprentice Pay Rate Sheet: Apprentice Rate Sheet 3-1-2021
Apprentice Pay Rates: